- Please do not eat, drink, or smoke anything
including water after midnight.
- Undigested food in the stomach can cause complications, and your
procedure is likely to be postponed if directions are not followed.
The surgeon will be performing the procedure, assisted by our registered nurses, and trained technicians. After your procedure, you’ll be recovering in our recovery room usually an hour or two after your procedure. We will be monitoring you until you are discharged
- Please take your medication with a sip of water 1 hour before your scheduled procedure time.
- Please bring your state pictured ID or driver’s license and your health insurance card(s).
- Make sure to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Please bring someone to drive you home. You are not allowed to drive home after the procedure.
- Notify us if you have any health changes, such as a cold or elevated temperature.
- Dress comfortable in loose fitting pants and top.
- Before discharging, your surgeon will provide
instructions on how to take care for yourself at home.
- For the first 24 hours, avoid strenuous activity, alcoholic beverages, driving, and any other critical decisions.
- Within a few days after your procedure, we will contact you to find out how you are doing.